APS regularly honors individuals who have made significant contributions to the science of plant pathology. We invite you to familiarize yourself with the various APS Awards and nominate someone whom you feel deserves special recognition and is reflective of the overall diversity within APS.
- Award nominations for the coming year are accepted through December 1.
- Award recipients will be notified in late February/early March.
- Formal announcement to membership included in the June issue of Phytopathology News.
- Awardees will be recognized and celebrated during the APS Annual Meeting.
- Contact Linda Schmitt at APS with further questions.
Please review the award guidelines and nomination instructions prior to submitting your nomination.
View Award Guidelines and Nomination Instructions
Early Career Awards