The American Phytopathological Society (APS) is the premier society dedicated to high-quality, innovative plant pathology research. Make important contacts with research scientists, teachers, extension professionals, students, private consultants, administrators, technicians, agricultural field representatives, and pest management personnel right here. A variety of digital, print, and event advertising opportunities are available:
- Phytopathology News - online newsletter that reaches all APS members
- APS Journals: Phytopathology, Plant Disease and Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions® - digital scientific journals that all APS members and subscribers have access to
- Classified Advertising - job listings in the APS Job Center
- Plant Health 2019 Meeting Website - banner advertising on the annual meeting website
- APS Calendar of Events Webpage - banner advertising on the CoE webpage
If you have any questions or would like to place an ad order, please contact Brianna Plank (contact information can be found at the bottom of this webpage).
Become a Sustaining Associate Member and Save on Advertising!
Companies – Join now as a Sustaining Associate member and save 20% on all future ads! Join today and start receiving the many benefits of being a Sustaining Associate Member.
Advertiser and/or advertising agency assumes all liability for content (including but not limited to, text, illustration, representation, trademarks, labels, or other copyrighted matter) of advertisements printed, digitally displayed, or unauthorized.
Once your order is received, we will invoice and payment is to be made within 30 days of the invoice date. All advertising must be paid by the ad close date.
For additional information about advertising, contact:
Director, Business Development