Our policy aims to ensure the health and safety of all attendees. We are committed to updating COVID guidelines based on the CDC, State of Georgia, and the City of Savannah COVID-19 regulations and recommendations. NSC will maintain the highest level of compliance and safety considerations at our conference. As regulations and recommendations change, updates to our measures will be made here.
As of June 1, 2022:
- Masks and vaccination are recommended but not required
- We will provide sanitizing areas throughout the conference
- We will follow the venue's catering safety protocols
- We are continuing to work with the DeSoto Hotel regarding their specific safety and cleanliness measures
- Within 48 hours of the conference, we ask all attendees to self-evaluate their travel fitness prior to traveling to Savannah. Please get a COVID test if you are experiencing any symptoms (fever, sore throat, dry cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste), have recently been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or one of its variants, or recently diagnosed with COVID-19 or one of its variants.