Turf MD and
Tomato MD Available as Stand-alone Apps!
Farmer's Guide Apps
View two-minute demo video
- Identify diseases and pests from anywhere, anytime—without an internet connection
- Get high-quality, peer-reviewed information from the world's top experts
- Use images, keys, and management information to help ensure accurate diagnosis
contains photo galleries, identification tools, decision support tools, diagnostic keys, and quality information from some of the world's top crop scientists dealing with tomato crops.
This app stands apart for its peer-reviewed information from the world’s top experts in tomato disease, as well as popular and trusted APS PRESS books, such as the
Tomato Health Management
Compendium of Tomato Diseases and Pests, Second Edition
Continued features include:
- An index of more than 35 common diseases, insects, and mites that affect tomato plants. Once the disease or pest is isolated, users can learn more about causes and sources, symptoms, management strategies, other plants that may serve as host to the pest, and more useful information
- A peer-reviewed photo gallery of insects and mites and the specific damage they cause
- A diagnostic key of tomato diseases based on physical symptoms and the location of infection, including the leaves, stem, fruit, and whole plant
for just $2.99. This app is fully downloadable, meaning no internet or cellular connection is needed to operate the app once the app is installed on a device.
Having an issue with this app? Contact by email
- Use tools and management information to diagnose and manage your crops
- Uncover the latest, science-based information from the world's top experts
- Use this important tool without any need for an internet connection
Apple iOS users throughout the world can use the photo galleries, identification tools, decision support tools, diagnostic keys, and other features of
This app stands apart for its high-quality, peer-reviewed information based on reviews by the world’s top experts in turfgrass disease, as well as popular and trusted APS PRESS books, such as the
Compendium of Turfgrass Diseases, Third Edition
A Practical Guide to Turfgrass Fungicides
This app is fully downloadable. No internet or cellular connection is needed to operate the app once the app is installed on a device.Turf MD
is available for just $4.99 and features:
Decision support tools, including diagnostic keys that help users to identify diseases based on turfgrass variety, temperature, and physical symptoms
A directory of state turf extension resources for more information and to connect with local university specialists.
Having an issue with your app? Contact by email
As featured in:
Growing ProduceDaily Dish MagazineLos Angeles TimesCornell University Extension