Continue Your Involvement With APS
Depending on your join date with APS, you may be eligible for Emeritus/Emerita membership status. Please review the bylaws below. If you qualify, contact us and let us know.
Constitution of The American Phytopathological Society
Article II, Membership, Section 1
E. Emeritus Members: Any retired person who has been a member of the Society for at least 20 years is eligible for Emeritus Status. The applicant must submit a request for Emeritus Membership together with facts concerning qualifications for this status to the Executive Officer.
Your Benefits Include:
- A continued connection the plant pathology community
- Updates on members and the society through free bi-weekly e-mail News Capsules, and the monthly member newsletter, Phytopathology News
- Significant discounts on the annual meeting, focused meetings, and conferences
- Full access to the online member directory and online communities; access to member-only areas of APS
- Membership opportunities in your regional division
- Discounts to subscribe to the journals, either in print or online
- A discount on all APS PRESS purchases
- Discounted rate on publishing in all journals
- The opportunity to lead and shape APS by volunteering
- Awards, honors, and opportunities for funding support
- Opportunity to interact with sister societies through cooperative membership in the International Society of Plant Pathology and the Chinese Society for Plant Pathology
- The satisfaction of knowing you are influencing the future of your profession
Membership dues are available on the membership application.
Questions? Contact APS Member Services, +1.651.454.7250, or contact us here.