Hi! Here's your News Capsule
for February 20, 2020
There's still time to apply, but the deadline is approaching fast! Submit your application
by March 31. The purposes of this award are to support career and research development experience, to learn about industry and/or government career opportunities, and to gain technical expertise to support current research endeavors.
- March 11–13, 2020—APS Northeastern Division Meeting
- March 11–13, 2020—APS Potomac Division Meeting
- March 23–27, 2020—16th Congress of the Mediterranean Phytopathological Union
- March 25–27, 2020—Conference on Soilborne Plant Pathogens
- March 29–April 3, 2020—7th International Bacterial Wilt Symposium
- March 30–April 3, 2020—Biofumigation 7 Symposium—International Symposium on Biocidal and Non-Biocidal Plants to Improve Soil Health
- April 7–9, 2020—Write Now! Residential Course on Popular Writing about Plant Health
- May 30–June 13, 2020—2020 Practical Summer Workshop in Functional Genomics
- June 7–12, 2020—14th International Conference on Plant Pathogenic Bacteria (ICPPB2020)
- June 10–12, 2020—APS Caribbean Division Meeting
- June 21–26, 2020—Biology of Vector-Borne Disease
- June 22–26, 2020—25th International Conference on Virus
- June 23–25, 2020—APS North Central Division Meeting
- July 12–16, 2020—Phyllosphere 2020
The APS News Capsule is a benefit of your APS membership.
Thank you for your continued support!
APS Membership Matters
“Continuous engagement in APS through committees, boards, and editorial work was key to my scientific development and professional growth. APS volunteer work helped me hone my skills in communication and networking. Being an engaged member put me in exactly the right place to form the links to many colleagues, mentors, and friends.”