Individuals residing or working in qualifying countries are able to apply for APS discounted individual membership options. If you do not reside in a qualifying country, but still need support, please email the current director of the Office of International Programs to request consideration for this program.
Year-Round Discounted Membership Options:
Discounted annual membership for regular, early career, and student members. Both of these options include voting privileges, as well as the benefits listed below.
Join with Reduced Dues Option - Only $15!
(or use the discount code 001 at checkout)
Join with Journal Option - Full dues rate with free online journal subscription!
(or use the discount code 002 at checkout)
Membership Benefits Include:
- Voting priviledges
- Bi-Weekly e-mail APS News Capsulte
- Phytopathology News
- Significant discounts on the annual meeting, APS PRESS items and journal subsciptions
- Access to the online member directory and member-only areas of the APS website
- Discounted rate on publishing in all journals
- Job Center services
- Committee involvement
- Opportunities for APS Foundation funding support