Individuals residing or working in qualifying countries are able to apply for APS discounted individual membership options. If you do not reside in a qualifying country, but still need support, please email the current director of the Office of International Programs to request consideration for this program.
Year-Round Discounted Membership Options:
Discounted annual membership for regular, early career, and student members. Both of these options include voting privileges, as well as the benefits listed below.
Join with Reduced Dues Option - Only $15!
(or use the discount code 001 at checkout)
Join with Journal Option - Full dues rate with free online journal subscription!
(or use the discount code 002 at checkout)
Please Note: When using these links, the discount will be applied at the "check out" stage of your join process. The initial rates show full pricing, but once you reach the final review stage it will clearly show the discount was applied. Please contact APS Headquarters with any questions on your transaction.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Voting priviledges
- Bi-Weekly e-mail APS News Capsule
- Phytopathology News
- Significant discounts on the annual meeting, APS PRESS items, and journal subscriptions
- Access to the online member directory and member-only areas of the APS website
- Discounted rate on publishing in all journals
- Job Center services
- Committee involvement
- Opportunities for APS Foundation funding support