Poster presenters are encouraged to take part in the flash-and-dash oral/poster presentation format.
This process includes:
- Authors submit an abstract for their contributed presentation as a poster
- Authors interested in participating in a “Flash and Dash session should select this option on the abstract form
- Each presentation is limited to a five-minute (5) maximum time limit and no more than three (3) slides
- Author’s presentations will be followed by a poster viewing time period and highlighted in the meeting program book (higher visibility)
- Authors present their content during assigned Flash and Dash Poster Presentation Sessions taking place throughout the meeting schedule