Broadcast Date: Friday, May 20, 2022 | 12:00 - 1:00 PM US Central Time
This webinar is organized by the APS Early Career Professionals Committee and is being conducted by Plan[t]ify through a collaborative partnership between the two groups.
Dr. Carolee Bull, Professor and Head of Plant Pathology & Environmental Microbiology at the Pennsylvania State University, and Director of Penn State Microbiome Center. She will be presenting a short talk on "How to negotiate a better offer?" followed by two networking sessions amongst the group.
Plan[t]ify organizers: Ying-Yu Liao, Raymond O. García-Rodríguez, Ferreira da Silva
Attendees of this webinar will:
- Gain exclusive insights on job offers
- Improve negotiation skills
- Expand your professional network
Who should be attending this event:
- Graduate students and postdocs starting the hiring process
- Current professionals who are seeking the next promotion or changing careers
- Mentors who are helping early career professionals grow in their careers
Plan[t]ify is a community-forming platform where early-career professionals can discuss issues and concerns relevant to plant scientists in this vulnerable and transitory stage.