Institutional License FAQs
APS PRESS online book packages available.
Librarians: Choose print or online subscriptions to APS journals. Add the
APS Crop Protection and Management Collection, formerly Plant Management Network for multi-disciplinary coverage.
Be sure to add
Phytobiomes Journal, the APS Open Access Journal to your collection.
2020 Annual Subscription Rates – Request a price quote for online access to any or all APS Journals.
- For information about the scope and content of each APS journal click on the name of the journal above.
- All APS print journals are shipped through your post office (if shipping within USA) or they are rushed to international customers via expedited mail (if shipping outside the USA).
- Claims must be received within 6 months of issue date; please
contact us here. Include: your subscriber account number (if you have it), complete company name and address, what journal, volume and issue(s) you are missing, and your contact information with your inquiry. Note: Print issues are Out of Print after 12 months.
- Online access to APS core journals is available to print subscribers for an additional cost.
- APS online journal subscribers receive online “e-Xtras,” including extra color, extra illustrations, and more.
- Online access for institutions is administered via I.P. address recognition.
- APS online journals require no formal license agreements. This allows the Society to make its subscription content as broadly available as possible within subscribing institutions. Simply complete a
- For additional subscription information, contact APS
APS Journals Customer Care
For questions about subscriptions, electronic access, and back issues:
The American Phytopathological Society
3340 Pilot Knob Road
St. Paul, Minnesota, 55121
United States of America
Phone: 1.800.328.7560 (in USA and most of Canada)