Institutional License FAQs
APS PRESS online book packages available.
Librarians: Choose print or online subscriptions or combine print with online access to the three APS core plant pathology journals. Your online subscription will provide access for your patrons to all research published from 1997 to the present. Add
APS Crop Protection and Management Collection, formerly Plant Management Network for multi-disciplinary coverage.
2019 Annual Subscription Rates – Request a price quote for online access to any or all APS Journals.
- For information about the scope and content of each APS journal click on the name of the journal above.
- All APS print journals are shipped through your post office (if shipping within USA) or they are rushed to international customers via expedited mail (if shipping outside the USA).
- Claims must be received within 6 months of issue date; please
contact us here. Include: your subscriber account number (if you have it), complete company name and address, what journal, volume and issue(s) you are missing, and your contact information with your inquiry. Note: Print issues are Out of Print after 12 months.
- Online access to APS core journals is available to print subscribers for an additional cost.
- APS online journal subscribers receive online “e-Xtras,” including extra color, extra illustrations, and more.
- Online access for institutions is administered via I.P. address recognition.
- APS online journals require no formal license agreements. This allows the Society to make its subscription content as broadly available as possible within subscribing institutions. Simply complete a
- For additional subscription information, contact APS
APS Journals Customer Care
For questions about subscriptions, electronic access, and back issues:
The American Phytopathological Society
3340 Pilot Knob Road
St. Paul, Minnesota, 55121
United States of America
Phone: 1.800.328.7560 (in USA and most of Canada)