The APS Annual Meeting exhibition is the place to EXPAND your customer base and build long-lasting relationship with existing and prospective clients by:
- CONNECTING you with the people who influence the success of your products and services including crop consultants, researchers, and lab managers.
- EXPANDING your customer base and discovering new applications for your products and services.
- FINDING out how the latest research developments will impact your R&D and sales efforts.
- NETWORKING with the leading researchers and developing opportunities for collaboration.
Download the complete Exhibitor Prospectus and Order Forms .Place your order with full payment:
Read testimonials from 2009 attendees!
Who the attendees are:
The American Phytopathological Society
APS is an international scientific organization devoted to the study of plant diseases and their control. APS members conduct important fundamental research that ultimately leads to the development of new products, equipment, methods and services. They also work directly with growers on the front-lines of plant health management. Their work in research and applied plant pathology influences the success of your products and services.
APS Members Include:
• Agricultural Chemists • Arborists • Bacteriologists • Biochemists • Botanists • Cell Biologists • Consultants • Diagnosticians • Ecologists • Entomologists • Epidemiologists • Extension Professionals • Farmers/Growers • Foresters • Greenhouse Growers • Group/Project Leaders • Horticulturists • IPM Specialists • Microbiologists • Molecular Biologists • Mycologists • Nematologists • Pathologists • Physiologists • Plant Breeders • Private Practitioners • Soil Scientists • Students • Teachers • Tech Advisors/Reps • Technical Managers • Technicians • Viticulturists • Virologists
Recommend the 2010 Annual Meeting to a friend or colleague. Tell us who should receive the information and we’ll do the rest!
View 2010 APS Annual Meeting Exhibitors.