The deadline for abstract submissions has just been extended through September 30! We encourage speakers and poster presenters to submit titles/abstracts for presentations by September 30, 2012. As always, any participant may volunteer to make an oral or poster presentation. Click link to see an example of a previous TDW abstract.
Below are the instructions for submitting your abstract:
- Email Sally Miller, cc: Rhonda Wilkie, abstract word document as an attachment.
- Subject Line of e-mail MUST reflect “TDW Abstract”
- Include the topic area from list below that best fits your area of research
- Field tomato diseases and management
- Greenhouse tomato diseases and management
- Tomato food safety
- Tomato breeding and genetics
- Tomato host pathogen interactions
- Tomato pathogen etiology and epidemiology
- Tomato disease diagnostics
- Indicate poster or oral presentation
- Provide the following information and format for the abstract
- One page format; font should be Times New Roman 12 with margins of 1.5 inch (left) and 1 inch (right, upper and lower).
- Presenter’s name, affiliation, city, sate, country
- Include all other co-authors’; name, affiliation, city, sate, country
- Must provide e-mail address of Presenter for correspondence
- Abstract body (Limit of 2,200 characters including spaces.)
For questions regarding the abstract submission, contact Sally Miller at email@example.com.
Oral Presentation Guidelines
- Oral presentations will be 15-20 minutes depending on the number of abstract submissions. Time slots will be confirmed by October 1, 2012.
- Presentations should be saved in PowerPoint and PDF formats.
- Please bring your presentation on a USB key or email it to Melanie Lewis Ivey at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 pm on October 15, 2012. Please write “TDW Final Presentation” in the subject line.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
The recommended poster size is 46 inches wide by 36 inches high. Posters should not exceed 48 inches wide by 48 inches high.
A limited supply of Velcro or pins will be provided for attaching the posters to the fabric panels.