ePosters will be available for viewing in the Plant Health Hub (exhibit hall) throughout the meeting. Electronic versions of posters (without audio) will also be available for access through the meeting app.
The Deadline has Passed for Uploading your ePoster for 2019
All poster presenters will receive, via email, instructions and a personalized link for creating their ePoster. ePosters are an electronic version of the printed poster that will be on display during the meeting. Presenters can also add a short video to their ePoster, where specific areas of the poster can be called to attention. View the example ePoster, linked below!
- Do not read your poster please, rather highlight the key points and results that you feel are most important to share with the audience.
- Please remember to provide your name and affiliation.
- We recommend that you write a short script about the key points you would like to present in your ePoster.
- When you record your audio, we recommend that you keep this to no more than two minutes.
- Use your audio to define the slide breakpoints in your poster.
Testing the Waters at Plant Health 2019