Creating Possibilities in Plant Pathology. Plant pathology's most talented players and rising stars will come together August 7-11, 2010, to cover hot topics in a variety of formats, including special sessions, technical sessions, and posters.
Preliminary topics for the 2010 Annual Meeting include:
- Advances in plant virus evolution
- Assuring the safety of fresh produce
- Biological control and plant growth promotion
- Restoring forest ecosystems impacted by invasive pathogens
- Plant disease epidemics and food security
- Sustainable postharvest disease control
- Plant pathogen population genetics
- New challenges for phytopathologists
More information on the program.