Written permission is required in order to reproduce an APS image in the following circumstances.
- If someone other than a subscriber wishes to reproduce any of the APS images.
- If a subscriber wishes to use more than 10 APS images within a single educational intranet presentation on a local area network (LAN) or to have the intranet (LAN) presentation available beyond the duration of the class or to individuals other than the registered students.
- If a subscriber (as an author) wishes to use more than 10 APS images within a single extension fact sheet or bulletin or to have the extension fact sheet or bulletin be more than 10 pages long or available for a fee.
- If anyone wishes to reproduce an APS image in an extension publication other than an extension fact sheet or bulletin.
- If anyone wishes to post an APS image on the Internet.
- If an institution wishes to reproduce any of the APS images.
- If anyone wishes to reproduce an APS images in a commercial work. A commercial work is any material published across various media (e.g., in journal and newsletter articles, in books, and on public websites), whether by a commercial or a nonprofit publisher.
All Rights Reserved
The American Phytopathological Society