When you submit an abstract to Plant Health 2024, you receive the invaluable opportunity to present your research to global peers and industry leaders - both during and after the conference.
Presenting your technical abstract at the annual meeting benefits your professional development, research, and area of study. Submitting your research allows you to:
- get exposure to future employers and expand your professional network
- advocate for a key area of science and your personal field of interest
- create awareness of your research to attendees from other disciplines
- introduce fresh ideas and improvements that can benefit plant health science
- improve the visibility of your research to a worldwide community of experts
- practice and refine your presentation skills
- participate in opportunities post-conference to share your work and collaborate
When your abstract is selected for presentation, you'll be able to experience everything Plant Health has to offer. Registering for the meeting gives you access to phytopathology thought leaders and industry peers through keynote presentations, workshops, special sessions, and a range of networking opportunities with the plant health science community.
Contact email@example.com with any outstanding questions on how abstract submission works or can benefit your professional development.