When you submit an abstract to Plant Health 2022, you receive the invaluable opportunity to present your research to global peers and industry leaders.
Presenting your technical abstract at the annual meeting benefits your professional development, research, and area of study. Submitting your research allows you to:
- get exposure to future employers and expand your professional network
- advocate for a key area of science and your personal field of interest
- create awareness of your research to attendees from other disciplines
- introduce fresh ideas and improvements that can benefit plant health science&
- improve the visibility of your research to a worldwide community of experts
- practice and refine your virtual presentation skills
When your abstract is selected for presentation, you'll be able to experience everything Plant Health has to offer.
Registering for the meeting gives you access to phytopathology thought leaders and industry peers through keynote presentations, workshops, special sessions, and a range of networking opportunities with the plant health science community.
firstname.lastname@example.org with any outstanding questions on how abstract submission works or can benefit your professional development.