Oral Technical Presentations
Oral Technical presenters have 12 minutes for their talk and 3 minutes for Q&A. Practice your talk ahead of time to ensure you do not go over. Going over time reduces the time available for your fellow presenters. Moderators will be present to facilitate the session.
Oral Technical Presentation Guidelines & Upload Instructions
Oral Technical Powerpoint Template
Poster & ePoster Presentations
Posters (onsite) must be printed by attendees and displayed in the designated area by the start of your designated "Author Present" time. It is during this Author Present time that you will be available at your poster for discussion with attendees.
ePosters must include a pdf and video file, per the guidelines. ePoster presenters can be reached and contact attendees via the messaging tool in the app.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
ePoster Guidelines & Upload Instructions
Moderators play an essential role in a session - they welcome the audience, keep the discussion moving, facilitate audience engagement with the speaker, and ensure the session runs on time.
To be a successful moderator, be sure to:
- Familiarize yourself with the presenters and the presentations that will be given during your session.
- Prepare questions for the presenters to help guide the discussion.
- Given the high number of international participants, please speak slowly and remind your presenters to do so as well.
- Introduce each speaker before they begin.
- Be consistent with keeping your speakers to their allotted time.
- Maintain a goal to try to keep all speakers engaged in the discussion.
- Close out the session by thanking all of the speakers and the audience for their participation.