Register for the Alan Alda Center's Creating Connections training today!
Monday, August 3
9 - 11 a.m. Central Daylight Time (CDT) / 14:00 - 16:00 GMT
120 minute live, interactive workshop
Available live during this scheduled session time only
- Pre-register by July 29 to attend this special workshop with limited capacity
This training is a fully immersive, interactive workshop that requires special registration and a commitment to active participation. This workshop has limited capacity – only the first 200 people who sign up will be accepted.
If you are already registered for Plant Health 2020 Online and able to fully commit to the requirements at the bottom of the page, you can register for the
training by modifying your registration before
Wednesday, July 29.
Modify your registration through these simple steps:
- Go to this page.
- Click "Modify Registration".
- Enter the email address you used to register for Plant Health 2020 Online and click "Lookup."
- On the next screen, verify your contact information and click "OK."
- Click "Edit Registration."
- Scroll down to the Ticketed Items section and click the green "Add" button to add the Alda Center featured session to your registration.
- Click "Continue" to preview your changes.
- Click "Submit Registration" to finish.
email@example.com with any questions.
What attendees can expect: This is not your standard communication training. During this workshop, you will spend a lot of time connecting and listening to one another. Participation is critical for your experience – and that of the group – so attendees will need to come prepared to completely engage. In order for attendees to fully experience this session, it will not be available for on-demand access. You'll be glad you joined us!
The requirements registrants must commit to:
Engagement and interaction with all content and other participants.
Logging in at the beginning of the session (9 a.m. CDT / 14:00 GMT) and attending the session for the entire 2 hours of programming.
Arriving no later than 30 minutes after the start of the session (those arriving more than a half hour after session start will not be admitted).
Your camera is required to be on during the entire session.
Multi-tasking is not allowed due to the interactive nature of the workshop.
No recording of the session or taking pictures of content at any time.
We look forward to seeing you at this training!