The 2015 APS Northeastern Division meeting will be held January 3-7, 2016 in conjunction with the Northeast Plant, Pest, and Soil Conference at the Sheraton Society Hill Hotel in Philadelphia, PA.
Presentation Title Submission Details (closed)
Deadline: October 2, 2015
Procedures for Submitting Abstracts*
Abstract submission Deadline: November 27, 2015
1) Go to http://wssaabstracts.com/.
To download a helpful guide of steps for title/abstract submission, click here.
Papers will be categorized as Oral Presentations or Posters.
- Oral Presentations are limited to 12 minutes with typically 10 minutes of presentation and an additional 2 minutes for questions.
- Student posters should not exceed 36 inches by 48 inches.
* Abstract Submission through APS
Authors who would like to have their abstract published in Phytopathology will also need to submit their abstract through the APS submission form by January 29, 2016 and pay a $45 publication fee.
Please follow these procedures:
We encourage graduate students to participate in the competition – please check the box “This paper is for the student paper competition” on the online submission form. Graduate students are expected to submit oral presentations only. Below are the instructions for accessing the abstract submission form.
1) Go to the ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM
2) Enter presentation type, title and abstract
3) Add presenter and author information
4) A pop up will confirm your submisision and you will ill receive an e-mail notification that your abstract has been submitted.
5) A $45 publication fee is required (if you want your abstract published) and payment must be remitted to APS Headquarters by calling 1.651.994.3808.
To register for the joint meeting, click here
Photo courtesy of Sheraton Society Hill Hotel
Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
One Dock Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19106
To book your hotel, click here
Graduate Student Presentation Award.
Click here for complete details on competing in the Graduate Student Competition.
Award of Merit and Early Career Achievement Awards. Nominations due October 15. Please nominate your colleagues for these prestigous awards. Nomination details can be found at Award of Merit and Early Career Achievement Award.