In response to COVID-19 travel restrictions and government regulations, Plant Health 2020 has evolved into a
completely virtual program called Plant Health 2020 Online. With this change, our annual meeting content will now be easily accessed by all attendees – including those previously unable to attend in person. As a virtual exhibitor, you will experience wider exposure with the ability to connect with even more plant pathologists from all over the world!
Exhibitors of Plant Health 2020 Online receive:
- Prominence as a Sponsor or Exhibitor in our mobile app:
- Customize the content you want to promote to attendees, with the ability to drive attendees to a dedicated page on your website and post whitepapers, PDFs, video links, and product information
- Connect directly with attendees in the private messaging tool
- Attend meeting sessions and follow the meeting schedule via your preferred method, be it laptop, tablet, or phone
- Direct exposure to APS members, supporters, and attendees through an additional promotional opportunity:
- Gain visibility when you sponsor a session to introduce speakers and moderate the discussion
- Advertise your offerings with an email blast to Plant Health 2020 Online attendees or the APS membership
- Publish two (2) digital ads in the channel(s) of your choice:
- APS member newsletter
- APS PRESS Journal (Phytopathology, Plant Disease, or Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions®)
- Plant Health 2020 Online Meeting Webpage
To reserve any of these opportunities or for any questions, please contact:
Director, Business Development
The American Phytopathological Society (APS)
We look forward to having our attendees meet you at Plant Health 2020 Online!
Registration List Scam Warning
Exhibitors if you are contacted by any outside vendor other than APS or our partners trying to sell you or provide the Plant Health 2020 or APS Attendee List, they are not endorsed by APS. These are companies trying to get credit card details and personal information. Do not engage with these companies.
APS and our official partners are the only vendors responsible for this meeting and able to provide listings to current exhibitors.