Exhibition & Sponsorship
In response to COVID-19 travel restrictions and government regulations, Plant Health 2020 has evolved into a
completely virtual program called Plant Health 2020 Online. With this change, our annual meeting content will now be easily accessed by all attendees – including those previously unable to attend in person. As a virtual exhibitor, you will experience wider exposure with the ability to connect with even more plant pathologists from all over the world!
Exhibit Reservations include:
Prominence as a Virtual Exhibitor in the Plant Health 2020 mobile app:
- Customize the content you want to promote to attendees, with the ability to drive attendees to a dedicated page on your website and post whitepapers, PDFs, video links, as well as product information
- Connect directly with attendees through the app's private messaging tool
- Attend meeting sessions and follow the meeting schedule via your preferred attendance method (be it laptop, tablet, or phone)
Direct exposure to APS members and Plant Health meeting attendees through (1) opportunity below:
- Sponsor a session to gain exposure - your team will introduce speakers help lead Q&A
- Send an email blast to meeting attendees to advertise your offerings
- Advertise on the Plantopia Podcast with a 15-second ad roll
- Publish (2) digital ads in the channel(s) of your choice:
- APS member newsletter
- APS PRESS Journal (Phytopathology, Plant Disease, or Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions®)
- Plant Health 2020 Online Meeting Webpage
Available Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Sponsor your own session
- Host your own fireside chat
- Sponsor a session with a 30-second ad roll to kick off a technical session
- Sponsor the Plant Health 2020 mobile app (splash screen logo placement)
- Plant Health 2020 mobile app banner ad
To reserve any of these opportunities, download, fill out and return this sponsorship reservation form to:
Director, Business Development
The American Phytopathological Society (APS)
Exhibitor & Sponsor Tips
If your team has a virtual exhibit and/or sponsorship reserved for Plant Health 2020 Online, make the most out of your meeting experience using these guidelines
We look forward to having our attendees meet you at Plant Health 2020 Online!
Registration List Scam Warning
Exhibitors if you are contacted by any outside vendor other than APS or our partners trying to sell you or provide the Plant Health 2020 or APS Attendee List, they are not endorsed by APS. These are companies trying to get credit card details and personal information. Do not engage with these companies.
APS and our official partners are the only vendors responsible for this meeting and able to provide listings to current exhibitors.