Plant Health 2021 will take place August 2-6, with events the week prior and in the months after the meeting. Bookmark this page to keep up-to-date with exciting new information about this meeting! Detailed programming information and speaker announcements are to come as the Annual Meeting Board develops a science-rich menu of sessions and interactive events.
View Full Program Schedule
Program Schedule (All times in U.S. Central Time)
- July 26 - 30: APS Committee Meeting Week
- Monday, August 2: 9:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 3: 9:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m
- Wednesday, August 4: 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 5: 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 6: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Plenary & Keynote Sessions
- Special Sessions, Panel Discussions, Hot Topics
- Phytopathologist of Distinction (POD) Talks
- Idea Cafes
- Technical Sessions
Research On Demand Presentations
- 1:1 Conversations with an Expert
- Networking Events
- APS Speed Networking and Mentorship Program Kickoff