2018 APS Pacific Division joint meeting with the Conference on Soilborne Plant PathogensJune 25-27, 2018Hilton Downtown Portland, Oregon
Highlights will include:
- All day field trip June 25 to regionally relevant agriculture industries and their associated diseases
- Careers 101 Workshop: Professional Presentations. In the Careers 101 workshop, you will learn tips for improving and enhancing scientific presentations, and for developing and honing soft skills during your graduate school or postdoc career. Following the workshop presentations, you will have the chance to review mock slides and practice presentation materials. Come join us to learn, ask questions, and network with your peers from other West Coast Institutions.
- Two full days of scientific presentations June 26-27
- Joint Plenary session
- Student oral presentation competition
- Special session highlighting award-winning APS Divisional Student presenters
- Sites and sounds of Portland including breweries, food carts, and unique restaurants
Reserve your room today. We have negotiated a special rate with the Hilton Downtown Portland – a rate that can’t be matched by other hotels in the city at this time of year.
Click here to reserve your room at the Hilton Downtown Portland
Click here to see a map of the conference location
Get ALL the Latest Updates for ICPP2018: PLANT HEALTH IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY. Follow APS!