Join us in Tampa as we discuss solving important plant health problems. Learn about the latest discoveries in plant pathology, share research, search for solutions, and expand your network. Get inspired by the scientific sessions and stimulating discussions.
The scientific program features over 350 oral presentations and more than 600 poster presentations on the latest scientific research in:
- Biology of Pathogens: Bacteriology; Virology; Mycology; Nematology; Oomycetes, Postharvest Pathology and Mycotoxins
- Disease Control and Pest Management: Genetics of Resistance; Cultural Control; Chemical Control; Biological Control; Regulatory Plant Pathology; Integrated Pest Management
- Diseases of Plants: Plant Stress and Abiotic Disorders; Crop Loss Assessment; Disease Detection and Diagnosis; New and Emerging Diseases
- Ecology and Epidemiology: Analytical and Theoretical Plant Pathology; Cropping systems / Sustainability; Pathogen-Vector Interactions; Phyllosphere; Rhizosphere; Population Biology Genetics; Climate Change; Risk Assessment; Systematics/Evolution; Pathogen Dispersal
- Molecular/Cellular/Plant-Microbe Interactions: Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions; Proteomics/Metabolomics/Genomics; Biochemistry and Cell Biology; Molecular Aspects of Effectors and their Host Targets; Plant Defense Responses
- Professionalism/Outreach: Teaching and Learning; Professional Development; Outreach and Engagement; Advising and Mentoring; Networking; Ethics