Abstract Submission is Now Closed
Login using your APS website username and password. Forgot your login information? Visit the login page to retrieve and reset your username and password or create an account if you are a non-member or have never purchased from APS or contacted APS previously.
Remember to fully edit and proof your abstract before submitting. APS will not edit abstract submissions; they will be published online and in the annual meeting program book as submitted.
Submit abstracts EARLY
Oral presentations - limited
Acceptance of oral presentation submissions will be limited, so you are encouraged to submit oral presentation abstracts early. No individual may be the presenter of more than one oral presentation.
Poster presentations - unlimited
There is no limit to the number of abstract submissions for poster presentations. Early submissions are encouraged to avoid delays on the last day.
Specifying a preference for oral or poster presentation does not guarantee placement in that area. Final presentation type will be determined by the Program Board.
- Abstracts must report results of original research or other activity of significant merit that relates to phytopathology and the related industry.
- Abstracts must include the following elements: justification, objectives, methods, results, and significance of the research to the science of phytopathology.
- Abstracts must not be simply a review or progress report, but must contain useful and new information. Abstracts must not include references or footnotes.
- Abstracts must be in final form with no grammatical, typographical, or factual errors.
- No abstract that has been presented or is intended to be presented at another meeting shall be submitted for consideration.
- Publication of tables, charts, and graphs projected onto screens or posted at the annual meeting by anyone other than an author or presenter is prohibited unless a release has been requested and received in writing from an author or presenter.
Go to submission instructions