The app covers the same content plus more features than the program book, it is quick and easy to use and it is a green effort for the environment.
Access the app using the e-mail address used when registering for the annual meeting.
***Your account does not have a password set. Having a password is an optional feature of the app. If you want your app to have a password, you must set your password when you first access the app. If you do not want a password set, simply enter your email address and sign in to the app.
Use the following links to access the APS Annual Meeting App.
You'll be able to:
- Browse the Program Book, exhibitor list, posters, and general information
- Customize your schedule and add appointments
- Access session information, including full abstracts
- Add exhibitors to your to-do list
- Connect with other attendees: send messages and make appointments
- Access poster presenters’ audio preview of their poster (Internet access required)
- Using an iPad, connect with your iPad-specific version
- Schedule Posters by Appointment by connecting with poster authors to make appointments to meet and discuss poster content (in addition to the poster author time).