Abstract Submission is Closed
The 2013 APS-MSA Joint Meeting Board will solicit papers and poster submissions for the meeting in Austin, TX beginning February 1, 2013. The technical program is being planned to provide the latest scientific information and technologies. Both oral and poster presentations will be reviewed for acceptance in the program.
NOTE: To fit into the joint meeting program and available space, acceptance of oral presentation submissions will be limited to a total of 200. You are encouraged to submit oral presentation abstracts early. No individual may be the presenter of more than one oral presentation. Posters are open to anyone and there is no limit to the number of poster submissions. Early submissions are encouraged to avoid delays on the last day.
APS and MSA will NOT be editing abstract submissions, so please remember to fully edit and carefully proof your content before submitting. Abstracts must be in final form with no grammatical, typographical, or factual errors.
- Continuing this year, every Presenter of an oral or poster abstract must register by June 5, 2013 or the abstract is withdrawn from the meeting.
- Specifying a preference between oral and poster does not guarantee placement in that area. Final presentation type will be determined by the Program Board.
- READ Submission Instructions before submitting abstract.
- Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed in early May 2013 to the Presenter (designated per the abstract submission form).
- Abstracts must report results of original research or other activity of significant merit that relates to phytopathology and the related industry.
- Abstracts must include the following elements: justification, objectives, methods, results, and significance of the research to the science of phytopathology.
- Abstracts must not be simply a review or progress report, but must contain useful and new information. Abstracts must not include references or footnotes.
- No abstract that has been presented or is intended to be presented at another meeting shall be submitted for consideration.
- Publication of tables, charts, and graphs projected onto screens or posted at the annual meeting by anyone other than an author or presenter is prohibited unless a release has been requested and received in writing from an author or presenter.
Go to submission instructions.