1. Two premier professional plant science associations join forces!
2. Highest number of abstracts in years! More than 1,200 abstracts will be presented as posters and oral technical presentations.
3. Attendees from more than 45 countries worldwide! The international and scientific diversity of attendees ensures many unique perspectives will be presented.
4. Exotic plant life and unique natural setting! APS's first meeting in Honolulu is packed with sessions and networking opportunities that can only happen in Hawaii.
5. Extended program and added educational opportunities! Attend one of 18 field trips custom-designed for plant scientists or one of 7 premeeting workshops.