The purpose of the Crop Protection R&D Field Scientist job is to: (1) plan and implement field research and development programs to validate the field performance of new product concepts; (2) recognize future marketplace needs and influence the development of new product concepts; and (3) provide technical support to maximize sales of new and existing products. The Field Scientist develops and maintains effective relationships with research cooperators, key customers, and other centers of influence; provides sales support; and characterizes new products through self-initiated field trials as well as contracted research.
1. Plan and implement field research programs to validate the performance of new products in development.
2. Establish research relationships with university, institute and independent trials cooperators.
3. Identify new business opportunities for Dow AgroSciences, keep abreast of market trends, and influence development of new products.
4. Develop and maintain key contacts within the technical community (institutes, universities, governmental regulatory agencies, independent advisory organizations and industry associations).
5. Provide direct technical support to the Dow AgroSciences sales force, external customers and influencers.
6. Promote proper use of Dow AgroSciences products through development and delivery of product stewardship programs.
Email information to Bill Taylor at email@example.com
Get ALL the Latest Updates for ICPP2018: PLANT HEALTH IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY. Follow APS!