Online access for libraries and institutions to The American Phytopathological Society Journals is now available! Please provide the information requested below and APS will provide a subscription price quote for online access for your institution. Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
1. Which of the following are you requesting a price quote for?
Phytopathology Online Phytopathology Print + Online Plant Disease OnlinePlant Disease Print + OnlineMolecular Plant-Microbe Interactions OnlineMolecular Plant-Microbe Interactions Print + OnlinePlant Management Network including the following: Plant Health Progress, Plant Disease Management Reports, Arthropod Management Tests, Fungicides for Field Crops, PMN Image Collections, Symposium/Meeting Proceedings, PMN Partner Extension Search, PMN Cross-Journal Search, Focus on Soybean, Focus on Potato, Focus on Corn, Focus on Tomato, Focus on Cotton (Available online only)
Please note: APS grants discounts for subscriptions of multiple journals and formats.
2. In the past twelve months, has your library subscribed to any of the following print journals? (Please check all that apply)
PhytopathologyPlant DiseaseMolecular Plant-Microbe InteractionsPlease provide delivery address:
3. Please identify the type of institution:
If educational, are you a "Doctoral Granting" institution
If other, please explain:
4. What type of subscription are you interested in?
Global Subscription (worldwide access covering more than one campus or location)Multi-site Subscription (more than one campus or location)Single-site Subscription (only one campus or single facility)
5. How many total people will have access to the online content of this journal?
How many people do you estimate will be interested in the content of this journal?
7. Which site or campus location would access be served from?
Can anyone outside this location or I.P. Range gain access to your online subscriptions? YesNo
If yes, please explain:
8. Please provide the complete names of any institutions that are “partners,” “affiliates,” or “subsidiaries” of your institution that you would like to give access or will automatically receive access to the online subscription content.
9. Please provide the names of the different sites/campuses this online subscription will serve along with complete address information for each site or campus (i.e. extension centers, research facilities).
10. Additional comments:
Thank you for requesting a price quote for APS Journals Online. We will contact you soon.