1. What factors are most important in our ability to feed the world in the coming decades?
2. What are some advantages of having international agricultural research centers located in the areas where crops originated?
3. How do air pollutants affect plant health? Consider both direct and indirect effects.
4. Why might it be better to increase crop yields on the lands already under cultivation than to convert new lands to agriculture?
5. What is the carrying capacity of the human population in Earth’s ecosystem?
6. What crops could be used to increase our food base?
Get ALL the Latest Updates for CHANGING LANDSCAPES OF PLANT PATHOLOGY. Follow APS!